Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at Anglican Forums.

1. Botolph replied to the thread the Israel of today.

Sorry, my mistake, you were entirely off-topic and I wasted 2 hours thinking you were being relevant and deep, but alas not.

May 12, 2024 at 5:31 AM
  2. Nevis replied to the thread this forum.

ok … i agree

May 12, 2024 at 5:21 AM
  3. Nevis liked CRfromQld's post in the thread this forum.

I have not found this forum to be full of hatred. There are some posts I disagree with and I am prepared to argue my position.

May 12, 2024 at 5:21 AM
  4. CRfromQld replied to the thread I am Raoul from Argentina.

Hello Raoul, I have friends who are are SDA and I have a great deal of respect for them. That does not mean that I agree with everything...

May 12, 2024 at 4:44 AM
  5. CRfromQld replied to the thread this forum.

I have not found this forum to be full of hatred. There are some posts I disagree with and I am prepared to argue my position.

May 12, 2024 at 4:39 AM
  6. CRfromQld liked Annie Grace's post in the thread this forum.

I disagree with the premise that this forum 'is full of hatred against all other religions'. Since joining this forum, I have found most...

May 12, 2024 at 4:35 AM
  7. CRfromQld liked Botolph's post in the thread this forum.

Firstly, I take the view this forum is assertively and intentionally Christian and stands solidly in the tradition of faith and love...

May 12, 2024 at 4:35 AM
  8. CRfromQld replied to the thread Are you for female priests and bishops etc?.

Pure speculation is not a good argument.

May 12, 2024 at 4:30 AM
  9. Nevis replied to the thread the Israel of today.

isaak is not the swiss singer isaak guderian is the german one

May 12, 2024 at 4:22 AM
  10. CRfromQld replied to the thread Are you for female priests and bishops etc?.

We do have an example of women being baptised in Acts 8:12 "But when they believed Philip as he proclaimed the good news of the kingdom...

May 12, 2024 at 4:14 AM
  11. CRfromQld replied to the thread Are you for female priests and bishops etc?.

The word apostle means "one who is sent" but the 12 Apostles; the 11 Apostles remaining after Judas's betrayal plus Paul; are...

May 12, 2024 at 3:54 AM
  12. Botolph replied to the thread the Israel of today.

Ok I take the point, however I had to waste time researching what you were saying, and I don;t think that is an effective approach to...

May 12, 2024 at 3:37 AM
  13. Nevis replied to the thread Fish on Friday.

why?

May 12, 2024 at 1:07 AM
  14. Nevis liked Raoul Michel's post in the thread Fish on Friday.

In Spanish America, due to the Papal Bulls of the Holy Crusade, fasting on Fridays was not mandatory. Opus Dei introduced the practice...

May 12, 2024 at 1:07 AM
  15. Raoul Michel replied to the thread Fish on Friday.

In Spanish America, due to the Papal Bulls of the Holy Crusade, fasting on Fridays was not mandatory. Opus Dei introduced the practice...

May 12, 2024 at 12:03 AM